The Marketing Coordinator will work with the Berkshire Marketing Team to handle a variety of marketing tasks across the department. This position provides administrative support to help team members manage web, advertising, design, events, social media, and public relations projects. The Marketing coordinator also manages project calendars, assists with client communications schedules, and works with prospect and client data.
Berkshire Associates is a human resources and technology company that serves the human resources market by helping them build a balanced and equitable workplace. You’ll join a “Best Place to Work” company with steady growth, and ambitions to make transformative and innovative change in the market we serve. If you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment where you will have an immediate impact on growth, this position may be an ideal fit.
Berkshire offers an excellent benefits package and offers a supportive work environment that includes a casual dress code every day and a "work hard - play hard" culture.
- Coordinate marketing projects and communicate updates
- Manage marketing calendar
- Document expenses and handle invoices
- Create and distribute performance reports from HubSpot and Salesforce
- Support tradeshow planning and logistics
- Assist with internal and external events
- Light writing for email and other correspondence when needed
- Assist with webinar technicalities
- Monitor social media and blog comments and interactions
- Assist with website content and activity
- Proofread content and documents for public consumption
- Provide speaking engagement support where needed
- Research and oversee marketing print and tchotchke vendors
- Help with marketing meetings
- Provide lead generation support
- Inventory marketing collateral supplies and reorder as needed
- Work with the team to conceptualize ideas for initiatives
- You make wise decisions despite ambiguity
- You focus on results over process
- You put systems in place to independently manage your tasks
- You articulate what you need from others, get what you need, and get the job done
- You deliver information/requests to colleagues in a way they can make the best decisions
- You demonstrate consistently strong performance, so colleagues can rely upon you
- You create new ideas that prove useful
- You are open-minded in search of the best way forward
- You make your colleagues better
- You get things done
- 2+ yrs experience in a coordinator role
- Ability to work effectively across departments and functions
- Excellent communications skills both verbal and written
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail a must
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and requests simultaneously
- Great interpersonal skills and ability to work well with a variety of internal teams
- Experience in the B2B marketing space highly preferred
- Ability to independently execute tasks
- Proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Intermediate-level analytical skills - knowing how to run and understand reports
Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field.
We are an Equal Employment/Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate in hiring on the basis of sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religious creed, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
For more information, view the EEO is the Law Poster and Pay Transparency Statement.