Berkshire Associates is a human resources consulting and technology firm that specializes in helping companies build their ideal, balanced workforce. Due to company growth, Berkshire Associates, Inc., a Best Place To Work Company, has an opening for a Client
Project Analyst. Responsibilities include assisting clients in creating Affirmative Action plans by performing a variety of data driven duties, specifically processing data using Microsoft Excel® and our proprietary software and communicating with clients
about their Affirmative Action Plans. A high school diploma and thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel, and at least three years of experience, preferably in human resources are required. Berkshire Associates provides an excellent benefits
package and offers a supportive work environment that includes a casual dress code every day and a "work hard - play hard" culture.
Starting salary is between $40-$44,000.
Essential Position Duties and Responsibilities:
- Completes multiple customer service focused projects to create Affirmative Action Plans, EEO-1s, and veteran employment reports for small repeat clients with employers with less than 500 employees using the four step consulting mode, stellar service tenets,
and within defined revenue generation, profitability, and quality measures with a customer service focus.
- Reviews submitted AA data for errors and prepares data for import into the BALANCEaap
system. Resolves errors to the extent possible using previously submitted client data.
- Imports the data into BALANCEaap, formats error correction reports, and resolves the errors by reports or over the phone with the client.
- Receives data corrections from clients, inputs into BALANCEaap, and formats file consistency reports to send to the client. Resolves the file consistencies via report or over the phone with the client.
- Reviews and generates applicant tracking comparisons, sends to clients, and inputs updates.
- Generates and formats job group analyses and availability analyses, sends them to a consultant for a milestone review of the AAP, and then sends to the client.
- Formats outreach and narrative information requests, and updates the client’s plan and narrative templates in BALANCEaap.
- Schedules and attends plan review meetings with clients where consultants review the results and recommendations of the AAP.
- Assists the Client Services staff with routine tasks including but not limited to: configuring client online report access, answering client questions, and preparing AAP binders/USBs for clients.
- Generates and maintains documentation of work progress and other client information, utilizing internal software products as appropriate.
- Assists consultants with the routine aspects involved in the preparation of larger consulting projects.
- Provides basic consulting and advice on the AAP process and requirements to internal and external clients.
- Provides other departmental support to all Client Services managers and work teams as needed.
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
- Reconciles work completed with contracts, and informs managers of any discrepancy between contracted services and submitted data.
- Develops and maintains industry knowledge through participation in professional development activities including seminars, conferences, etc.
- Works to improve department process, client end product, and other related areas by providing actionable feedback, recommending feasible solutions, and assisting with implementation of changes.
- Completes internal tracking in a timely manner, including hours reporting and project tracking.
- Assists with special projects and other administrative coverage as needed.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Other Characteristics:
- Working knowledge of Excel and other Microsoft Office applications.
- Ability to perform arithmetic and statistical calculations.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Strong organizational and project management skills with the ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work in fast paced environment, and effectively shift priorities.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both written and verbally, with tact and discretion.
- Knowledge of database management software.
- Must have at least 3 years of experience in HR or Customer Service environment.
- Must have working knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
High school diploma or GED equivalent.
Associates or Bachelor's degree preferred and can be considered in lieu of experience.
- Experience in a data processing or HRIS role preferred.
- Experience with a consulting or project management environment preferred.
- Experience in Human Resources and/or Federal government contracting preferred.
This position is an addition to our staff due to company growth.
We are an Equal Employment/Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate in hiring on the basis of sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religious creed, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
For more information, view the EEO is the Law Poster and Pay Transparency Statement.